Hacking USB Loader GX cannot run back ups

dragnandy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive installed several wii games that i have onto my hard drive using the installer on usb loader gx. I use the original copies, put them in the wii, and copy them to my HDD. so far, i copied Raving Rabbits, Mario Party 8, and Wii Sports Resort.

For some reason, when i try to run the games, all i get is a black screen. There is no warning, error, code list, or whatnot. I have to hold the power button to power it down and reboot the wii. I tried mixing up the settings, but no go. Also, i believe i am runnign cIOS rev 14 with USB Loader GX version 1.0 r815

Does anybody have a solution for this? Any response would be truly helpful.

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
002 fix in GX global settings to ON or ANTI - everything else at default if running games from same region as your Wii. Its also possible that the games did not rip correctly.

damingraham

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ocdetective said:
everything else at default

not necessarily cause the last few releases of this app blanked all the defaults where i have to manually have it load the 249 or w/e ios for each game

dragnandy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry, mixing up the settings did not work for me.

to answer your question zxzero, i am running a FAT32 and WBFS on my 500gb HDD.

@ocdetective, is there a possible way to verify if it was an incorrect rip? also, when i am installing a game through loader GX, the installation speed decreases overtime, for example, at first i would be copying at 5 MB/s, but then at the end, it wuold be around 2 MB/s. Does this have to do with anything or is this normal?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: First she gets the clap, then I get the slap?