USB Loader GX cannot run back ups

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by dragnandy, Dec 16, 2009.

1. dragnandy
    OP

dragnandy Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2009
    United States
    ive installed several wii games that i have onto my hard drive using the installer on usb loader gx. I use the original copies, put them in the wii, and copy them to my HDD. so far, i copied Raving Rabbits, Mario Party 8, and Wii Sports Resort.

For some reason, when i try to run the games, all i get is a black screen. There is no warning, error, code list, or whatnot. I have to hold the power button to power it down and reboot the wii. I tried mixing up the settings, but no go. Also, i believe i am runnign cIOS rev 14 with USB Loader GX version 1.0 r815

Does anybody have a solution for this? Any response would be truly helpful.

2. dragnandy
    OP

dragnandy Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2009
    United States
    err..bump?

3. xzxero

xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

Jul 18, 2008
    United States
    SB
    are you using a WBFS partition or FAT partition?

4. ocdetective

ocdetective GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 19, 2008
    Malaysia
    002 fix in GX global settings to ON or ANTI - everything else at default if running games from same region as your Wii. Its also possible that the games did not rip correctly.

5. damingraham

damingraham GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2009
    United States
    not necessarily cause the last few releases of this app blanked all the defaults where i have to manually have it load the 249 or w/e ios for each game

6. dragnandy
    OP

dragnandy Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2009
    United States
    sorry, mixing up the settings did not work for me.

to answer your question zxzero, i am running a FAT32 and WBFS on my 500gb HDD.

@ocdetective, is there a possible way to verify if it was an incorrect rip? also, when i am installing a game through loader GX, the installation speed decreases overtime, for example, at first i would be copying at 5 MB/s, but then at the end, it wuold be around 2 MB/s. Does this have to do with anything or is this normal?

7. xzxero

xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

Jul 18, 2008
    United States
    SB
    then the games are not ripping correctly

8. dragnandy
    OP

dragnandy Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2009
    United States
    how would i ensure that the wii is ripping the discs correctly, then?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice