Hacking USB Loader GX 3.0 vs Configurable USB Loader v70.

Nemix77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I know this topic has been asked many times over in GBAtemp forums but I'm still unsure which to choose between the latest versions for both loaders.

It seems like USB Loader GX gets updated more frequently (May 2012 latest) than Configurable USB Loader (July 2011 latest).

Questions:

Which one is better for games compatibility especially with tricky games such as Metroid Prime Trilogy?

Are there any speed differences between the two loaders (loading times)?

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why only GX and CFG? I think if you need a good compare, you should also include Wiiflow / Wiiflow Advanced and Neogamma.

EDIT: Yesss, your right FIX94 \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Nemix77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why only GX and CFG? I think if you need a good compare, you should also include Wiiflow / Wiiflow Advanced and Neogamma.

EDIT: Yesss, your right FIX94 \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

*(Try not to give an opinion with a question that's not nice, my questions were plain and simple you could have gave an opinion based on what I provided and then suggest alternative loaders afterwards but instead you did none of the above and provided a question in return).

Simple becuase I prefer those two the most although I don't mind Wiiflow.

I thought Neogamma was strictly a backup disc loader, when did it become a USB loader?

Regardless, I'm not into Neogamma as a USB loader.

Back when I had a Wii in 2008 the only ones were USB Loader GX, Configurable USB Loader and Wiiflow.

Of all three I like USB Loader GX the most back then but Configurable USB Loader gave me less problems.

Question:

Can I have all three loader channels at the same time (USB Loader GX, Configurable USB Loader and Wiiflow)?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sure you can have all at the same time. 2008 was just the beginning of usb loading, today gx and wiiflow can do alot of more stuff like channel loading, emulator loading, emulated nand and gamecube ;) CFG is still more wii usb loading though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...