OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok...
starting with the release of waninkokos usb loader there was a massive, goddamn' huge flood of usb loader mods. I think some guys are already working on a complete new gui for the loader. Since I know that there is already a thread which lists the features of every mod but they are still hidden inside an other thread. So i want all of you who modded the code of the usb loader to post the feature you added/modded (maybe the specific lines you changed) and the source for further optimization of the loader.

To justify this thread: i'm not really using the usb loader because i like playing the classic way with cartridges and cds
smile.gif
but i think many people are complaining about the mass of usbloader mods. I think it would be a good one if somebody would supervise a project like an "all in one"-usb loader. Maybe this thread helps or maybe it's as useless as the most of the usb loader threads
tongue.gif

Maybe someone will make a bundle out of all the mods with a nice gui around it if he would have access to all the sources. At least i hope so for the "spirit of the scene" that someone will burden himself with a project like this.

And please... no useless comments like "yeah that would be cool" or "we are all waiting for something like that" because there are enough of these in the rest of the threads.

For everyone:
I don't want the people to talk about which mod has which feature. I want you to make kinda list of everything available now with sources and changes! NO discussion about other stuff!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: dune 2 popcorn bucket