OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
geedub said:
hi mate

dunno if you are aware but some fkn tit has added some very interesting names , i was having a scroll through and found these in the Pal section :

Your mother is a whore Pal RDGPA4
your mother sucks cocks in h3ll Pal RKFPH4
i love crack Pal ROBP7U
Gayman Raving Rabids 2 Pal RY2P41
niggerwords 3d Pal RVGP78

i just want to say to whoever done this fkn grow up and respect people that give their time and energy to benefit all !

haha - some messers about - i fixed it anyway

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wiisel said:
nice work guys will there be any NTSC-J love?

I have a section up for the NTSC-J , but i dont have any files - do you know of a few around i can upload from a ZIP or can someone do them one by one using the uploader i wrote ?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BIG MOE said:
djtaz great work and idea , I'll help with the names , and it will be an ultimate page if the user check boxes he need next to the games he's looking for and it will be packed in a .rar file to download ,
wink.gif

I have the checkboxes done , but its a zip file and not a Rar file - i have to finish the names before this part can go live though as otherwise theres 2 different forms overlapping and it will confuse the script.
once all the names are I'll put the tickbox - select - download zip script and it should make life easy for everyone
biggrin.gif

Xras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Love all the work done here
biggrin.gif
bow.gif

All i'm missing is an option to select/unselect all (for ppl who want everything in one package)

X

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FenrirWolf said:
Hey, has anyone made a game cover for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (NTSC-J, obviously) That's the only one I'm missing in my collection.

I have that cover , but i dont have the nintendo game code for it so i cant upload - if u can supply the code i can put it on there for you.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I just found it in the NTSC-U download section and apparently it was already on my SD Card. But it doesn't show up in the loader application. I'm going to double-check to see if its title is correct.

It was under the name RF7E08.png, while the japanese ID is RF7J08. I'll go test it out in a bit.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FenrirWolf said:
Actually, I just found it in the NTSC-U download section and apparently it was already on my SD Card. But it doesn't show up in the loader application. I'm going to double-check to see if its title is correct.

It was under the name RF7E08.png, while the japanese ID is RF7J08. I'll go test it out in a bit.

I have uploaded to the ntscj section with the correct code.

Ohh and many thanks to whoever did a blitz on the NTSC section - its almost complete now - thanks a million.

Xras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Very nice work
smile.gif
Thanks for the select/unselect all.

I'm guessing same will go up for NTSC soon as all names are filled in?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
Done with NTSC
smile.gif

Only the one of my previous post is not filled in
I dont know what image that is so i removed it and it can be added with the uploads if people want.
I was helping with the NTSC game names - should now be done
Also the select boxes are now up in the NTSC section
biggrin.gif

Xras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dj,

Selecting all on PAL page gives me 400 covers.
Selecting all on NTSC page gives me 12 covers, most J and PAL.
Zip collection on NTSC gives a pal zipfile.

Sorry if i sound too .. uhh.. correcting.
shy.gif

Edit: I read that you removed one. Could that be the issue for NTSC giving only 12 results on select?

RjT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Very nice djtaz, the work you and Kosaic is greatly appreciated! Ive got 2 suggestions, Have an option for game blurb aswell, that way can be used down the track for the loaders that might grab the information manually instead of having to manually download and extract themselves. And a personal one I would like to see is create an excel file with the game ids, names and blurbs and if possible the game art also.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Xras said:
Dj,

Selecting all on PAL page gives me 400 covers.
Selecting all on NTSC page gives me 12 covers, most J and PAL.
Zip collection on NTSC gives a pal zipfile.

Sorry if i sound too .. uhh.. correcting.
shy.gif

Edit: I read that you removed one. Could that be the issue for NTSC giving only 12 results on select?
Sorry - had a standard code in where it should ahve been dynamic and it kept looking in the pal directory for images - it should be fixed now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh