Gaming USB keyboard working with the new update?

finite

Trophies
XP
Country
I've come to the conclusion that the keyboard support was only a side effect of enabling the Logitech Mic for Boogie. So I guess it had its uses after all.

And I don't think there will be any kind of Opera update until its creamed back some serious Wii points.

Aricado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Tried my samsung pleomax crystal keyboard and works.Maybe that's just for testing for a new full version of opera that might not be free and support keyboard downloads and whatever a browser needs to "be a browser"

retman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is up to Opera to update the browser to let you use the keyboard.

i would test it but my keyboard doesn't use USB.

come on Opera!!!

I hope opera allows a keyboard to be used then a white sexy wii keyboard will be made! i would buy it.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
well i have a cheap crappy old keyboard that i paid £3 for and it works a treat. i just tried it out.
caps keyboard to screen doesn't work but the shift key changes caps up and down.
if this is any help people this is the one i'm using http://www.computergear.co.uk/Productdetail.asp?Id=904
yey for nintendo.
bow.gif

edit: ok boo nintendo.
frown.gif

i just gave it longer test (my initial one was just to see if i could get any keys to work) but it only actually types a few of the letters. my x button changes the caps and so do a few others LOL.
i'm sure only the middle row of letters work on it
although i did spill stuff on it last week so i can't really say if it's the wii compatibility or my fault.
rofl2.gif

Aricado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well i have a cheap crappy old keyboard that i paid £3 for and it works a treat. i just tried it out.
caps keyboard to screen doesn't work but the shift key changes caps up and down.
if this is any help people this is the one i'm using http://www.computergear.co.uk/Productdetail.asp?Id=904
yey for nintendo.
bow.gif

edit: ok boo nintendo.
frown.gif

i just gave it longer test (my initial one was just to see if i could get any keys to work) but it only actually types a few of the letters. my x button changes the caps and so do a few others LOL.
i'm sure only the middle row of letters work on it
although i did spill stuff on it last week so i can't really say if it's the wii compatibility or my fault.
rofl2.gif
It's your fault =) Everything's ok with the keyboards.Just open yours and remove the plastic transparent thing under the keys and clean what you splilled on,it's just that because of what you spilled on it doesn't let the plastic transparent things to complete the circuit and press the key

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
It's your fault =) Everything's ok with the keyboards.Just open yours and remove the plastic transparent thing under the keys and clean what you splilled on,it's just that because of what you spilled on it doesn't let the plastic transparent things to complete the circuit and press the key
it's easier to just throw the thing away and buy a new one at £3 a keyboard. i just hope the shop has the same model in.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a older tv that was like that, luckily it had 3 HDMI ins
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    2 here
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But you only like to use the rear one, right
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think if I rebend the metal it'll be fine because it tries to get a signal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, only fits type c out
    +1
    HDMI 1 [main TV] is loose, HDMI 2 [goes to second TV] is good.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Look into a hdmi splitter
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or most surround sound receivers are 3 HDMI in, one HDMI out to tv, and you can select which hdmi in
    you want on the receiver.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Surround sound receiver is a good $300
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but so nice for gaming, movies.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi is old he needs Walmart PA system
    +2
    Splitter @ $39 it says. I'll consider it. Thanks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Coupon makes it 30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg.