OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I can't get my emus (snes9xgx and fceugx for example) nor wad manager to recognize my usb drive (250 gb Seagate Freeagent Go as i said). It works perfectly with usb loaders, but I can't get anything else to recognize it. wad manager gives me a ret-1 which i assume means it can't find a device, the emus say no usb device can be found. Here's my sitch:

waninkoko cios 249 rev10
hermes cios 223
dvdx installed from hacmii installer 0.2

Hard drive has 2 partitions, 125 GB WBFS and 125 GB FAT32. Am i missing something or is my device just incompatible?

hught78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same issue here. I heard DVDX could be causing the problem so I uninstalled it but still no go. Any advice would be helpful.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
same here... i still have no luck on getting wads to work on my HDD
frown.gif

hught78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, figured out my problem. I am using a second hard drive (FAT32) dedicated to roms and saves and it was plugged into USB Port 1. I switched it the Port 0 (the one closest to the outside of the Wii) and unplugged my WBFS HD and the emulators recognized my drive.

Rajveer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just brought a 500GB Freeagent Go the other day, was having the same problem, but putting the FAT32 partition first fixed everything. Emulators and usb loaders work, haven't tried WAD loader as I don't have any reason to use it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again