USB BACKUPS - UPLAY "SAFETY"

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by dziejka, Jan 11, 2017.

1. dziejka
    OP

dziejka Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2017
    Poland
    Hello,
    First of all wanted to send some "thank You" to all the people from this community , for all the good work.
    I have a question regarding the safety of UPLAY registry in for example just dance. Is it safe to register on UPLAY in the game and not get banned ? Is it more risky for getting a ban , when I register to UPLAY? I have just dance backup working from USB drive (brazilian method) , taken from that title key site. Thanks in advance and sorry for the english - Poland here:).

2. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    I haven't seen any specific posts about uplay but all online features have worked with every game that I've installed on USB without any bans

3. buhdiego

buhdiego Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2016
    Brazil
    MaceiĆ³-AL
    I believe you won't have any problems using your uplay account. The Brazilian USB launch is a method that consists on taking (dumping) a ticket from a disc to allow the game to be installed. As far as I understand, for the online servers, is like you're running an original copy of the game disc.

4. wolf-snake

wolf-snake GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    Welp my Uplay account says i own Rayman Legends for the Wii U but obviously i didn't bought it legit.