Hacking USAHotStuff.com Issues?

Wishfuldrifter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a Supercard DSTwo from USAHotStuff.com on August 27th. My payment was accepted on August 28th and I received a tracking number on August 30th. The tracking number has been showing "Electronic Information Received" since the 30th. I tried contacting the site through their Contact Us link but have not heard anything back yet. Has anyone else that has done business with them had a similar issue? Anyone know of any other way to get in contact with them?

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I order things and they get shipped usps (which I'm assuming this USA based buisness is) the tracking numbers say that till they get to my house. They have the absolute worst tracking ever, I wouldn't worry too much but them not answering you simply isn't good buisness ethic.

Wishfuldrifter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the insight. The way that the tracking number is listed it seems to indicate that it's coming through USPS via DHL. I'm hoping it's just a matter of a slow/useless tracker.

icypancake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the insight. The way that the tracking number is listed it seems to indicate that it's coming through USPS via DHL. I'm hoping it's just a matter of a slow/useless tracker.

I had one similar shipment before. DHL forwarded the package to USPS with standard mail, which took 4 days for the last 30 miles to my home.

Wishfuldrifter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got a reply from USAHotStuff's customer service. Amazingly, a couple of hours later the tracking site started updated. I suspect that someone forgot to actually ship my package after generating a shipping label.

saburota

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had ordered from usahotstuff on March 8 and worried my order wouldn't arrive. I got a notification email the next day stating it had shipped. Of course there was no movement. DHL didn't even start showing tracking until the 11th. I panicked and I sent them an email March 18th, strictly saying "It's been 7 days since it was marked as shipped, but you didn't send it yet. If I don't see any movement by tomorrow, I'm contacting my card issuer and declining the charge."

I sent that email early in the morning. I started getting tracking movement later that day. I'm not sure if they had planned on shipping it anyway, or if the email got things going. But it just arrived today. I got the EZ Flash IV. It's a MicroSDHC version and seems to play fine in my SP.

Here's the tracking link to show what my shipping went through.
http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/?trackingnumber=9274899996329701781594

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D