AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This,

my dear friends of LGBTQIA+, is what I have Fought for ALL my Life! Be it in School, Play, Work, The internet and WAR!

In the many Battles I've been in, with the Public, and Friends, Beaten, Broken and Bloodied, to their dismay, I Still Stood Up, to them!

Yes! I have Lost many a battles and friends! But guess what? I still Won. This is what I leave to you, my beloved community!

The ability to L :wub: ve one another.

:)

My FAMILY

Last edited by AncientBoi,

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My entire life has been impacted by the pandemic amongst other things, from being dropped by my online friends to being treated like shite. I have gotten better now and I am proud to be with this community.

Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:O Omg. Shame on me. I've said NO more loves for me, but yesterday, I spotted not one but 2 guys that caught my Eye at the senior hall for real. And then my Dead brain awoken :evil: and already wanted some of that. And yes I got UNconfortable down there :shy::blush:. 1 of them even seemed to know what I was thinking, and was Smiling :D back. :blush:

Worse, another part of my brain shouted "Why you fuqing whore. Stop it!" ☹️ Lol, what a battle my thoughts were having.

If you guys know me :evil:, I couldn't wait to get home :shy::blush::wub:

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: