Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Gore said:
Veho said:
Gore said:
Just because you don't do anything wrong you think it's dandy?
Think about what you just said.
it doesn't matter that he's guilty. I feel that his constitutional rights have been infringed, and that the evidence was obtained illegally.
I agree here. Though in my opinion this should be legal for future situations, the man clearly had his rights violated before.

Lunatics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Advice Fox said:
Gore said:
Veho said:
Gore said:
Just because you don't do anything wrong you think it's dandy?
Think about what you just said.
it doesn't matter that he's guilty. I feel that his constitutional rights have been infringed, and that the evidence was obtained illegally.
I agree here. Though in my opinion this should be legal for future situations, the man clearly had his rights violated before.
If they legalize it though, which I can understand why they would, they should be required to get a warrant to do it, the same way any other search or what not would.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hope you guys realise its impossible to leave your house and go anywhere without being caught on camera one way or another. installation of a gps just makes the job easier.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
meornot0 said:
When you break a major law, you give up your rights.
Simple as that.

Why don't they just stick a computer chip in our brains then, and prevent us from even thinking about doing something illegal? Oh...and the politicians are except from that as they currently are most of the time anyways.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this could be compared to them following him in a helicopter.

this is legal, it sucks but its true.

on the ugly side, the corruption of the police is what scares me the most. you can literally be arrested for nothing and put in jail for years because of the word of a cop. if it turns out they don't like you, they can make something up and if it seems valid, bam youre arrested.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
VashTS said:
this could be compared to them following him in a helicopter.

this is legal, it sucks but its true.

on the ugly side, the corruption of the police is what scares me the most. you can literally be arrested for nothing and put in jail for years because of the word of a cop. if it turns out they don't like you, they can make something up and if it seems valid, bam youre arrested.
that sounds very unlikely, do you have any excerpts from legal documents that back up what you are saying?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1