Ergo Ego
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok so Ive bought a DS Lite from someone in the US
I have a plug converter but it wont charge, now the reading on the bottem of the DS Lite are very hard to read so I cant actually see what the powerrates are.

Are they the same? Do I need to buy a new charger from Europe or do I need to buy a power converter?

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
GundamXXX said:
I have a plug converter but it wont charge, now the reading on the bottem of the DS Lite are very hard to read so I cant actually see what the powerrates are.

Are they the same? Do I need to buy a new charger from Europe or do I need to buy a power converter?
Allthe ds lites from the world are the same (except for china), so the charger is the same
So you can buy any charger for it

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Porobu said:
GundamXXX said:

Allthe ds lites from the world are the same (except for china), so the charger is the same
So you can buy any charger for it
So any clue as why it wont charge?
When I plg it in the orange light flashes for a microsecond then it just does nothing

Heram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well if it flash orange than nothing it could be that the battery is full no? And i confirm a battery charger from europe will work with your ds, i have a ds (bought in canada) i went to france and bought a charger for it and no problems at all.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heram said:
well if it flash orange than nothing it could be that the battery is full no? And i confirm a battery charger from europe will work with your ds, i have a ds (bought in canada) i went to france and bought a charger for it and no problems at all.
When its full it wont show anything? I thought that it still showed the orange light.. or maybe thats just the DS Phat
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...