US Club Nintendo issue!

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Lucifer666, Jun 25, 2011.

Jun 25, 2011

US Club Nintendo issue! by Lucifer666 at 7:59 AM (998 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Lucifer666
    OP

Member Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Antarctica
    Alright so when I made my Club Nintendo account, I was 9 or so, and I thought that Nintendo was going to dox me, so I filled it with a fake name.

And now, when I log in and hit "My Account Settings", I have the option to change my name and all that. I fixed everything including my email (since my current one will be deleted in a few days), but when I hit OK, it takes a bunch of seconds, then returns with a "Invalid postal code" error.

It doesn't even ask for a postal code anywhere, except for the address section which is totally unrelated.

I looked around in the address section and filled it all up, including the "Zip/postal code" box and it accepted it, but when I come back to the personal profile settings and try to change my name and email, it still gives me that error. Does anyone else have this problem? And can it be fixed? Thanks

Last edited by Lucifer666, Jul 3, 2016
  2. Lucifer666
    OP

Member Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Antarctica
    Another thing. I have a US address that automatically redirects all items received over to where I live. And what's worrying me is that there isn't a cart you shop with in Club Nintendo. You purchase each item separately.

So if I buy many items, will Club Nintendo put them as a package and ship them, or will they arrive separately?

Last edited by Lucifer666, Jul 3, 2016
  3. brandonspikes

Member brandonspikes King Erazer

United States
    Call them up