Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
MrKill said:
hughjass said:
I'm working on a demodulator which upgrades the wii though, so 1080p will be possible
Nice, it will probably run well for little games (like wiiware) without big lagging. Good luck in your work.
YMMD. the framebuffer isn't even big enough to handle 720i
biggrin.gif

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:
I hope you realize hughjass is full of shit. He's actually more like a troll in these forums more than anything.

You're a troll

EDIT: In actual fact, I was going to leave it at that, but I need to make sure you realise that YOU are full of shit. Stop being emo, I was making a joke and being sarcastic. There plenty of people (some of whom have posted in this thread) that have made more jokey posts than I have. I contribute to many of the discussions on here, so stop going around looking for someone to TROLL

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
morcar said:
ok i may get the piss taking out of me here but as the specs are close to the first xbox just look at the xbox doing 1080p cuz it is slow as f**k.

Stick to what the Wii knows and use a component cable and a hdtv or use a really good vga box.

It could only do 1080i, not 1080p. If you upscale it, its easy. Even the PS2 could do it (GT4 in 1080i anyone?).

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
Screemer said:
MrKill said:
hughjass said:
I'm working on a demodulator which upgrades the wii though, so 1080p will be possible
Nice, it will probably run well for little games (like wiiware) without big lagging. Good luck in your work.

YMMD. the framebuffer isn't even big enough to handle 720i
biggrin.gif

Seriously, you do realise I was joking, right?

And IMO even 480p looks pretty shitty on an LCD screen for a lot of wii games. It just becomes a universe of unsightly jaggies. I actually PREFER when I had my CRT TV and played my wii games on that through composite, most games looked better. Old hardware looks better on older hardware. Newer hardware looks better on newer hardware. Nuff said.

Still working on the demodulator though.

Posts merged

Hatsu said:
hughjass said:
QUOTE(DeadlyFoez @ Jan 7 2010, 02:52 PM) I hope you realize hughjass is full of shit. He's actually more like a troll in these forums more than anything.

You're a troll
Actually, YOU are a troll.
You are talking shit.

QUOTE(hughjass @ Jan 7 2010, 09:19 AM)
Lol! That is completely bullshit. The Wii would overheat and basically... well, die.

Jeez, I was joking, calm down. And why the fuck am I a troll? You make far more stupid posts than I ever have

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
Hatsu said:
hughjass said:
Jeez, I was joking, calm down. And why the fuck am I a troll? You make far more stupid posts than I ever have
Stop the flamewar.

Erm, you were the one who started it, by calling me a troll and saying I was full of shit, so you can fuck off and be a dick somewhere else. Seriously, what is your problem? I will forget trying to have a laugh whilst contributing to topics on these forums if you're gonna get so butt hurt about it. For someone who calls themselves 'the royal spammer' in their sig, I don't know how you can call me a troll

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
Hatsu said:
hughjass said:
Hatsu said:
hughjass said:
Stop the flamewar.
*flaming snip
Just stop flaming. You were talking rubbish. If you don't have something to say, don't say it.

I do have something to say, so I will say it. I'm not flaming, you are being a dick. You started this for no good reason, I made a joke and you decided to be a dick about it. You don't see me flaming you for being a 'royal spammer', you make plenty of silly posts, but I don't care because you're having a laugh and there's nothing wrong with that. So leave me alone, I entitled to my opinions and to have a laugh without someone trolling my posts. Nuff said.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hughjass just ignore him, honestly everybody is sick of him and he's just doing this to get more posts
he flamed you and then decided to try and "be the bigger person"
sorry off topic :kupo:

i wonder how many ignore lists hatsu is on..

Hatsu said:
Gore said:
hughjass just ignore him, honestly everybody is sick of him and he's just doing this to get more posts
No. I'm telling him to stop. Is that clear.
by quoting me and posting again you're obviously still trying for more
post count is meaningless especially when everybody hates you

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
Yeah sorry he's just really pissing me off! I find it hard to leave things when I feel someone is being out of order. But yeah, that's enough, the mods should give him a warn or something though, I mean his sig says it all.

EDIT: and JEEZ hatsu, EVERYBODY knows that my user name has ass in it, that's kinda the joke? HUG(E)H JASS?

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hughjass said:
Yeah sorry he's just really pissing me off! I find it hard to leave things when I feel someone is being out of order. But yeah, that's enough, the mods should give him a warn or something though, I mean his sig says it all.
Lol. Search for that. Search for the royal spammer. You'll find why.

And, you're on my ignore list
tongue.gif

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
Hatsu, I don't really give a shit, and I don't give a shit about being on your ignore list. please, go ahead and ignore me, just fuck off, you're an idiot

Posts merged

yuyuyup said:
Another poorly titled thread implying "holy shit, we can now upscale !" but of course ends up being a QUESTION whether it is possible or not. No. It aint possible.

Yes, there have been a lot of them, hence my joke earlier on. Some people don't realise that the limitations are hardware related though, although to be honest if they bothered to google it, or look on here they would soon find out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?