Hardware Upper display has holes ?

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey,

i bought where got my O3Ds XL a Foil for both of the Screens (it was ago 12 Months). I bought it in Gamestop and the Seller sayd me: I cant put it on your Display sorry, or you get "bubbles" on your Display, and i sayd its okay...

Well, my Dad puttet the Both Foils on my Display and i had alot of Bubbles and i ignored that...
Today i removed the Foil of the Upper Screen because i saw trough the Foil that there are "Powders" on the Display.

So i removed the Foil and i saw like 3 "HOLES" on my Screen caused trough this Powders.

I had before the O3Ds XL a O3Ds non XL and i never used on my non XL any Foil and got BIGGER Holes on it...thats why i wanted for my XL a Foil.

So, are there any Screen "Glues" (Glue xD, but maybe it removes the Holes ?) or Liquids that i can use on my Display ? i cant play with this Holes.

I was thinking about buying a NEW Display for only 10€ from a Ebay Seller, but the Problem is: Who Builds it in for me ? I searched in Google for Repairs but they want 80€ WTF !!!

So now i am thinking about any Special Material like a Liquid for Displays etc. that Removes or "fills" the Holes....pls tell me there is hope to remove this Holes.

Ps.The Nintendo 3Ds Console Displays are very sensitive.

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hooooooly,

My O3Ds XL falled from my Hands...Luckily it dont got Scratches and the Display dont Broke.

Well here a Screen:

IMG_0135.JPG

Ps. If you see my Face etc. trough the Display -> I AM NOT A GIRL ! I have just Loooooong Hairs.I love it

Last edited by ProfiSuchti,

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know now everyone Thinks: "HOLE ? What ?", my English is not Perfect, but i KNOW what Hole Means, and i MEAN Hole ^^.

Second Picture:

IMG_0135.JPG

I had to Scale the Picture, because after Editing/Marking the Pic was 1MB to big hahaha.

Well, what i mean ? watch the Marks on the new Picture. You see there "White" points/dots. But if i play a game in 2D or 3D, i see the Dot is far beneath the Display...

Edit: And now again on German xD:

Da wo die Punkte sind, sind die Punkte WEIT bis zu unterm Bildschirm durch gegangen. Es entsteht dadurch ein art Loch...Ich sage loch weil die weiße Punkte wie gesag auch UNTERM Display sind.

ps.No its not Dirty. I tried many Ways to clean my Display.
I wonder that nobody saw this Before ?

Where the first 3Ds non XL Consoles released, many People had this Problem, i saw alot of Pictures like this.

I just want to fix this "hole" -.-.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: ProfiSuchti

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks, so its just Dirt UNDER The Screen.

I take alot care of my stuffs. Like, i had over 2 Years a Iphone 5 and after 2 years i sold it, and where i sold it, the Display looked like it was never used (There was no Dirt, no Fingerprint, no Scratch etc..i could even sell it for NEW and nobody would see this was used XD).

But the 3Ds is not easy to carry it.

Well, whats that in your Link ? this is a Shell right ? or does it includes a Display too ? because i thought i need a Display and i dont know anybody that could Build it for me :x.

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ooooh i have a Screen Protector ? now i got it.

So i dont need a new DISPLAY.

And no, ignore the other "Scratches". I cleared my Display, thats why there are "Scratches". If i clear it again, the scratches are gone, but then on the other side xDDD (I dont know how to Clear Screens without getting Water Scratches. But this are not real Scrathces, they are gone after second time Clearing, it happens me everytime on my 3Ds. And i never needed clear my Phone etc...because they never got dirty).

Ps.The one LONG Scratch in the Middle, that is real, damnit.....but that happened because while my Dad puttet the Foil on my Screen, he dont cleared 100% my Display -.-.And trough all the Dirts etc. this Scratch happened.But before the Foil the Scratch was not there :(

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooooh i have a Screen Protector ? now i got it.

So i dont need a new DISPLAY.

And no, ignore the other "Scratches". I cleared my Display, thats why there are "Scratches". If i clear it again, the scratches are gone, but then on the other side xDDD (I dont know how to Clear Screens without getting Water Scratches. But this are not real Scrathces, they are gone after second time Clearing, it happens me everytime on my 3Ds. And i never needed clear my Phone etc...because they never got dirty).

Ps.The one LONG Scratch in the Middle, that is real, damnit.....but that happened because while my Dad puttet the Foil on my Screen, he dont cleared 100% my Display -.-.And trough all the Dirts etc. this Scratch happened.But before the Foil the Scratch was not there :(
Always cleans screens with 90%+ isopropyl alcohol and a soft cloth

Reactions: ProfiSuchti

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative