Hardware Upgrading my rig

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Well then I just made a thread that's been a waste of everyone's time. Great. Just f*cking great. Four pages of nonsensical trivialities. :(

I think we're just trying to tell you that the upgrade is pointless. There's no need for you to buy new stuff if you're gonna get 10FPS boost in games and slightly better graphics for the price of 700 bucks.
Just stick with the build you use. Once games start to be unplayable then get a new one. Right now, there's no need to. (And forget about games like Dying Light and AC: Unity, its not the PCs fault for not being able to run them, its the developers fault to make them run normally on PCs)

Reactions: Margen67

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think we're just trying to tell you that the upgrade is pointless. There's no need for you to buy new stuff if you're gonna get 10FPS boost in games and slightly better graphics for the price of 700 bucks.
Just stick with the build you use. Once games start to be unplayable then get a new one. Right now, there's no need to. (And forget about games like Dying Light and AC: Unity, its not the PCs fault for not being able to run them, its the developers fault to make them run normally on PCs)

Bleh, then that concludes it, that sums up this thread; I dragged this thread ad naseum, with me on the fence, as usual, with my typical pusillanimity. Why am I not surprised.

Sorry everyone :(

JoostinOnline Sicklyboy and everyone else, sorry for wasting your time with my pointless questions :sad:

Reactions: Margen67

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bleh, then that concludes it, that sums up this thread; I dragged this thread ad naseum, with me on the fence, as usual, with my typical pusillanimity. Why am I not surprised.

Sorry everyone :(

Nothing to be sorry of, we're just trying to help (welp at least i do, don't know about others lol)

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline Sicklyboy and everyone else, sorry for wasting your time with my pointless questions :sad:
If GBAtemp didn't have pointless questions, there would only be like three threads. :rofl2:

Anyway, I'd think you would have at least learned some useful information. I know I did.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Well then I just made a thread that's been a waste of everyone's time. Great. Just f*cking great. Four pages of nonsensical trivialities. :(

Oh shaddup. You created this thread to look into upgrading. There's nothing wrong with that. If you can afford it, I'd say upgrade. At this current point in time? A higher end GPU will satisfy your general needs. As someone who used to own a 660? It's a worthwhile upgrade.. As for the guy above running dark souls 2 perfectly fine at max? Uhhhhhhh.... K

It won't be a 10 fps gain.... Smh....

Look at me! I'm a broken record!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over