Sunanootoko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there guys,
I've been running the ninjahax through a Sky 3ds for a very long time, installad emunand and luma, everything is working fine.
A friend of mine just bought a n3ds with the 11.6 firmware, and I would like to update it via my old dstt flashcard.
From what I understood, in order to have his 3ds to read the dstt, I should flash it through my cfw 3ds.
Problem is I'm not running the b9s but the ninjahax, and all the tutorials are saying that it's working only from one 9bs 3ds to another. How can I change my ninjahax to the 9bs? I had a quick lookaround on the forum but couldn't find anything.
Thanks to everyone
:)

Sunanootoko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I thought you had to have a9lh or b9s to run Luma. If you have a9lh you could upgrade to b9s.

Yep, I think I have a9lh. Before I had just ninjahax and rxtools, but I've done a system upgrade thought the cfw to play some recent games. Of course rxtools wasn't working anymore and I think I followed the procedures to install a9lh (was months ago, cannot remember...) and luma.
So I should just take all the files needed for b9s, open whatever program is needed in the homebrew launcher and follow the guide?
Thanks

Sorry for the noobness, didn't follow 3ds scene for so long since I was fine as I was ;p

Last edited by Sunanootoko,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Yep, I think I have a9lh. Before I had just ninjahax and rxtools, but I've done a system upgrade thought the cfw to play some recent games. Of course rxtools wasn't working anymore and I think I followed the procedures to install a9lh (was months ago, cannot remember...) and luma.
So I should just take all the files needed for b9s, open whatever program is needed in the homebrew launcher and follow the guide?
Thanks

Sorry for the noobness, didn't follow 3ds scene for so long since I was fine as I was ;p
If you have A9LH you can follow https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."