Hacking upgraded to 4.3

hazzarduk1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i hacked my wii a long time ago, but the other day my wii was accidently upgraded to 4.3, is this a problem? is it still as hated as it used to be, or are there ways for me to rehack it? or downgrade firmware?

a guide to downgrade my firmware back to 4.1E would be great(is this still the recommended version?)

hazzarduk1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Modify ANY Wii 4.3 & below or the mod mii sticky? also, when updating the system menu, i got a 32017 error, probably because all the homebrew channel was installed when i updated. is this error a problem? my system menu is 4.3E even if i get this error saying it cant update

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
4.1 is still the recommended System Menu, but if you're on 4.2 or 4.3, there is no point for you to downgrade, as that process is risky and not (always) needed. Just follow the Modify Any Wii 4.3 & Below sticky and re-hack your Wii.

If you got an error during the update, but everything is working fine, there shouldn't be a problem.

hazzarduk1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i called them, they want me to send it to them, which i cant do for obvious reasons. maybe il follow a 4.3 mod guide and see if i can patch it that way >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: