Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean387

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have 3.3U with Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma and the cIOS included installed, is it safe to upgrade to 3.4?

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
yeah you can still update, no worries

that shits just gonna cause him to come back and ask ten million questions about his shit not working and get flamed by probably you,
well done mate
your a twat

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
that shits just gonna cause him to come back and ask ten million questions about his shit not working and get flamed by probably you,
well done mate
your a twat
can we ban him?

What the fuck is your problem!
you can still install pirated channels on 3.4 so shut up.....if that's what you mean
and the ten million question are "Stupid" question which don't deserve to be looked at....

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
his point was will an upgrade fuck his shit up, and you lied, now he'll be back,
YOU should be banned i havn't seen one usefull comment from you EVER, your a useless turd, all you do flame people get a life and fuck off you pathetic little child,

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CIJC said:
guys, cool it. noobs should learn for themselves.
I second that
yaynds.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nutta_nic said:
this shits pointless, clarky your right, can a mod delete all the posts please
Nic - im afraid your in the wrong here.

He can update from 3.3 to 3.4 completely safely and nothing will be uninstalled or removed - everything will still work as it has on 3.3
If he requires to install anything afterwards he will have the same issues on 3.3 as he would have had on 3.4

I believe you owe DJ an apology as he was correct in what he said and didnt lead anyone astray or lie about anything.
There was no name for abuse

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
acesniper said:
CIJC said:
guys, cool it. noobs should learn for themselves.
I second that
yaynds.gif
i completely understand that, but screwing them up purposley just exaggerates the problem, telling the to read up or point in them right direction is much better in my opinion

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nutta_nic said:
i completely understand that, but screwing them up purposley just exaggerates the problem, telling the to read up or point in them right direction is much better in my opinion

He didnt screw him up in any way - its a perfectly valid answer - you can upgrade from 3.3 to 3.4 without any changes to your system. the backup loader will still work , the homebrew channel will still load

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Nic - im afraid your in the wrong here.

He can update from 3.3 to 3.4 completely safely and nothing will be uninstalled or removed - everything will still work as it has on 3.3
If he requires to install anything afterwards he will have the same issues on 3.3 as he would have had on 3.4

I believe you owe DJ an apology as he was correct in what he said and didnt lead anyone astray or lie about anything.
thankyou taz, honestly, i try to help people, im soft most of the time, even if theyn think it's harsh, they need to be taught to sort stuff out for themselves or atleast understand what theyre doing before jumping into it, like cioscorp or whatever, jumping into, then WHAT DOES IT DO?
see where im coming from guys?
I don't mean to be too harsh, but at times it needs to be shown.....
Anyway thanx tax, but the other guy shouldn't be a jerk and swear too bad like that.....calm it, and look exactly at a valid easy answer, thanx to just think WTF your lying !!!!

QUOTE said:
I wont get one, so let's drop it*

Thank you, I upgraded and everything still works.
+Respect, and told you so
smile.gif
also if theirs another update......don't do it till you and us have been warned....ok
wink2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi