Hacking Upgrade issue during A9LH Installation

Maishul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought a 2DS and everything was going great with the A9LH installation, until I got to the upgrade firmware step, so I go in, and I try to update my system from what I can only assume is Firmware 2.0 [The firmware from CTRTransfer] but everytime my system tries to update I get an error, can someone please help me?

Maishul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try, but I'm almost positive the one I made at the very beginning was overwritten, I wish the guide would have specified that you can't upgrade on the 2DS

Maishul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I did just that and got the black screen error I was getting before I did the CTR so the restore worked and AL9H and what not still works, what do I do now since rebooting back into CTR didn't work?

Maishul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I see where I messed up, I am so sorry for bothering you-- I just thought I royally screwed myself over and wasted money on this thing, thank you for helping me see that I simply put in the wrong CTR

Maishul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the double post but I just wanted to make sure before I do anything else, now that I am on 9.2 do I upgrade like the guide says and continue onward?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls