Hacking Upgrade help

Nickk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't used my switch in quite a while. I'm currently on 6.2 using atmosphere.

I want to play Luigis Mansion but it seems I need to upgrade.

Just want to know what firmware I should upgrade to? And also what process should I be following; download x.xx, install using choidujournx, then replace my atmosphere files with the one for x.xx.

Is that correct? Sorry if this is a dumb question I've asked else where and didnt get an answer. And whata the firmware I should be upping to.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update your CFW files, then get firmware update file, flash it with ChoidujourNX and profit, you can update to 8.1.0 if you don't want to deal with 9.0.x blunder.

Nickk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update your CFW files, then get firmware update file, flash it with ChoidujourNX and profit, you can update to 8.1.0 if you don't want to deal with 9.0.x blunder.

Great, exactly what I wanted to kno . I'll go to 8.1.0 then. Is there a particular place to acquire official firmware files? Never upgraded outside of the switch built in system

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're the man. One last question saints row and luigis mansion and the upcoming pokemon. Will those work on 8.1?

The base game work, Saint row, and Luigi should fine on 8.1.0, Pokemon Sword and Shield base game should work on 8.1.0, not sure about future updates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: