Hacking Updating OM and such

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, i installed Open Manager, but i have no idea if it's the most recent version.

Plus i'm still using the BlackBox FTP 1.2. Is there currently any new software (better than the ones i am currently using that is) available to use?

Plus i have a teensy board, what's the best (just need the name i will find it eventually) hex/payload or whatever to use at the moment?

I know there is a "way" to "fool" some games into thinking i'm using the most recent update, but i never actually found the software to use, and HOW to use it as well.

Thanks in advance to everyone

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have many answers to all of your questions...

http://psx-scene.com/forums/f118/easy-best...s-3-41-a-68974/ Here you can read about the fooling thing
tongue.gif

And the new (dunno what version number) open manager has FTP built into it. But since I don't use it myself I don't really know how good it is.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Sephxus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I recommend using the latest Gaia Manager, and it has FTP built in.
I won't recommend which payload to use, but I use Hermes 4b. You might want to do some research on that. Most people would recommend using pl3 as it is a community effort and will be updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...