OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I've got a dilemma here. A couple of months ago, I modded my Wii and installed SoftMii. Anyway, after I did that I stopped checking out the scene since none of the new games were of much interest to me and I stopped playing Wii.

Anyway, now that a couple of games that interest me are out I've been checking the mod scene again.

My problem now is, I'm totally lost here. The last modification I did to my Wii was SoftMii and I now have no idea what to do with other releases such as BootMii, BannerBomb and the like. I wanna be able to play games like NSMB. My question is, how do I go about doing that? Should I update my Wii so that it deletes all traces of SoftMii and I can start anew again? Or is there some other way that I can have my Wii up to date homebrew-wise without having to update. I'm on system 3.2U and my Wii is rather old already.

Any suggestions?

leondmsmith

Trophies
XP
Country
Follow ZXZeros guide step by step - The simplistic mod sticky!

Once done you can install the new CIOSCORP 3.6 which does the same thing as Softmii but better! IE disc loading for backups, you will need to patch NSMB bros to work, look in its thread for that though.

Leon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i love sigma meals, skibidi slicers!!