Hacking Updating and running "normal" with RGH hack

Todilo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I dusted off my old xbox 360 (black neat one) which I got chipped quite some time ago. It does the whole glitch thingy where it tries to boot, sometimes 10 seconds sometimes a minute so I guess I have a RGH.

I booted up and thought I would update but couldn't find any updates. Is freestyle dash 3 final? Is that what people are running these days.
Dash version: 3.0b revision 775
Kernel version: 2.0.16537.
Should I update this?

Also is it safe to run the "normal" boot and run my games here (including xbox live?) or will I get banned/console updated and brick everything?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
FS3 isn't in development anymore.
You can pick a game oriented dash called Aurora, but FS3 is more feature rich.

You can update your NAND with the latest JRunner, I got a tutorial on here.

"normal" mode aka retail isn't really possible unless you want to flash your original NAND back and disable your chip or get a Dual NAND setup.

Todilo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
FS3 isn't in development anymore.
You can pick a game oriented dash called Aurora, but FS3 is more feature rich.

You can update your NAND with the latest JRunner, I got a tutorial on here.

"normal" mode aka retail isn't really possible unless you want to flash your original NAND back and disable your chip or get a Dual NAND setup.
Thanks for you quick relply!

If I "can" boot into normal dashboard does that mean I have a dual NAND setup?

Any reason to update to Aurora. Got my xbox 360 back and running so I could play some Just Dance 2018 :)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nope, it's still a hacked NAND.
It won't connect to XBL without getting banned unless you invest in a stealth service (which I don't trust and is pretty much only used by COD cheaters)

You can convert your games to GOD files and upload them with 360 content manager but a alternate dash is better.

Nah, unless you just want to display games.
FS3 is superior until LiNK support is ceased, could happen in the future that the only dash to play Syslink games online is Aurora.

Todilo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
what did
"You can convert your games to GOD files and upload them with 360 content manager but a alternate dash is better."
refer too? I slightly remember doing something with the iso and then FTP:ing them to the console

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what did
"You can convert your games to GOD files and upload them with 360 content manager but a alternate dash is better."
refer too? I slightly remember doing something with the iso and then FTP:ing them to the console
Use this:
CKCdcZZ_sZcoOufB7XNy4Kvrab3y7zZ11b3gjuL4zCGH6qXVT9SxFVYRyNmRtwJkdNkwsnGy9oIpOLL0-AcPU0Xqbr47_0x4xuU=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.