Hacking Question Updates through cdnsp

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, more googling tonight. I know the information is out there but there is so much outdated crap out there. One of the main reasons I gave up and bought a SX Pro.

While it's awesome you just got an SX Pro (and SX OS rules!) you just missed the CDNfest... you could download all of the games with updates and DLC directly from Nin servers. I say 'could' because the months long party literally just ended last night. It might be a bit tougher for you to find titles now but not that hard...

superdukester

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While it's awesome you just got an SX Pro (and SX OS rules!) you just missed the CDNfest... you could download all of the games with updates and DLC directly from Nin servers. I say 'could' because the months long party literally just ended last night. It might be a bit tougher for you to find titles now but not that hard...

I know I missed out on a ton of stuff. My Switch was on 3.0. I managed to load the homebrew channel but got lost afterwards given all the deprecated "how to" docs floating around. That's not a criticism of this site but the Internet in general.

For any noobs, I think I found what @Draxzelex was referring to for manually installing updates at switchtools.sshnuke.net

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs