Hacking Updates in my games

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have just put a new game into my wii starwars unleashed now its asking for an update is this safe to take or not i have looked on the forum and its seems you need starfall installed is this correct and will it stop the updates also i was going to install onto a 3.2 system and a disclaimer said it can brick my wii whats the best way round any advice is welcome
Regards Baz
unsure.gif

Nuke85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii Brick Blocker

What is the WiiBrickBlocker?
It's a small piece of software that enables you to patch an Iso file before you burn it. A Wii DVD consists of 3 partitions, one of them is the update. The WBB modifies these partitions and replaces one of them without any update. You just have to choose your Iso file, and click Patch, it only takes 30sec... After that you can burn your Iso and the game will launch without an update so you will be able to play your import game.

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
alrite mate, do know for which region the game is???

you should only install updates from your own region and its best not to install from discs to be safe.

you didnt tell us what method ya using to launch games.

20clarky08

EDIT -- if its the original game and you have a modchip i would update mate...

bazross1969

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK guys yhe starfall i have asks you to press B and 2 but nothing happens when i do is there another starfall that i can download anywhere
Thanks guys
Thanks Guys disregard that last statement my f***k up not reading it proper sorry yep works a dream now
yaypsp.gif

mariox2098

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a similar question so lemme just ask again to make sure. Im about to downgrade to 3.2 then install starfall and I have a few original games. none of them should ask to update after i install the patches in starfall right? i dont want to lose the ability to play them

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
mariox2098 said:
I have a similar question so lemme just ask again to make sure. Im about to downgrade to 3.2 then install starfall and I have a few original games. none of them should ask to update after i install the patches in starfall right? i dont want to lose the ability to play them
As long as starfall is installed, it won't ask to update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...