Gaming Updates & Features

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Look up miiverse for wii u. Then imagine it on 3DS, cuz ninty said it would come to 3DS
Oh man I have a feeling it going to take a while, I think they'll release the smartphone app before the 3DS one seeing how they said smartphone app before mentioning it being on the 3DS.
I really want to try Miiverse out but I don't think it's worth owning a Wii U yet.

Reactions: chavosaur

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't matter to me wether the 3DS Ambassador games come or not because I am already a 3DS Ambassador but I would like it if Nintendo added the ability to play GB games in actual color and a few more GBA games.

Latiken

GBATemp's Epic Fusion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't matter to me wether the 3DS Ambassador games come or not because I am already a 3DS Ambassador but I would like it if Nintendo added the ability to play GB games in actual color and a few more GBA games.
I don't think you could make GB games in color. It's like making a DS game into 3D.

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think you could make GB games in color. It's like making a DS game into 3D.
It might be possible because the GBC could colorize games but only time will tell wether nintendo can do it or just keep milking the GB games in color that we already had.

Latiken

GBATemp's Epic Fusion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be possible because the GBC could colorize games but only time will tell wether nintendo can do it or just keep milking the GB games in color that we already had.
But isn't that why it's called Gameboy COLOR. I'm a newbie at gameboy stuff so don't shun me :).

Latiken

GBATemp's Epic Fusion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a little bit of newbie my self but I would never shun you I was just saying that it might or might not happen.
I quess but it would take a LONG time to convert all the codes and what not. They would have to do that to ALL the ds games. I don't think ninty would take the time to do that. But I could be wrong.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could change the color palette when playing a GB game on a GBC, but I doubt they'd add that in... But why would you want red/white (or green/white, blue/white, whatever) instead of black/white? o.0
I think it's fine how it is.

Reactions: XPro

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could change the color palette when playing a GB game on a GBC, but I doubt they'd add that in... But why would you want red/white (or green/white, blue/white, whatever) instead of black/white? o.0
I think it's fine how it is.
I am from the GBC era of that age.when I played GB games I used my GBC even tho I had a GB.so the question for anyone that grew up playing GB games in color would be why wouldn't you want to play them in color after all that's how you remember them best they were in color on the NES before they came to GB so I don't see why not.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But it's not like Link's hat would be green and his hair would be yellow. The ENTIRE screen turned different shades of green if you wanted "color" in a regular gameboy game.

Unless they went ahead and remade the game completely with color.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But it's not like Link's hat would be green and his hair would be yellow. The ENTIRE screen turned different shades of green if you wanted "color" in a regular gameboy game.

Unless they went ahead and remade the game completely with color.
I liked changing the color. In Super Marioland it made falling blocks turn orange so I could see them before they hit me.

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an idea Nintendo might do it if there is enough demand for it so what I'm going to do next time I take survey for club Nintendo when they ask what I would like to see change in there Virtual HandHeld games I will say GBC mode for GB games and support for N64 games since they are in 3D anyway and yes I believe they will do it if there's enough demand for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.