Manaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hope someone can help, my ipatch switch was on emunand 10.0.0 ofw with o
0.13 AMOS, I followed the instructions on the atmosphere website, I updated my emunand ofw to 10.2, and I replaced the atmosphere folder with the folder from atmosphere 0.15, now my switch boots right into atmosphere after pagesope, I can't get into Hekate to boot free primary and any software I try to boot gives the "can not start the software" error.

Please help, what am I doing wrong??.

I've read that the software not booting maybe because of the lack of signpatch or something like that, but why can't I boot into Hekate :(

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your issue with not loading games is a sig patch issue. Download the correct sig patches and that part will be fixed. As for hekate, I'm not sure

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you have the recent hekate files? Because hekate was recently updated too

Reactions: Manaboy

Manaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That fix loading hekate?
Yes it did, the default reboot payload.bin that come with all including latest atmosphere boots to atmosphere only. Found that out the hard way.

Your issue with not loading games is a sig patch issue. Download the correct sig patches and that part will be fixed. As for hekate, I'm not sure

Do you have the recent hekate files? Because hekate was recently updated too
Thanks alot for that I added all the files from this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-secondary-only.571543/

All working perfectly, this is why I love gbatemp, excellent community and website, as good as it was back then in the GBA/DS days.

Thank you both for the help, the guys at atmosphere just said, we don't support piracy or Hekate.

Last edited by Manaboy,

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those sig patches are for fusee-secondary/fss0/pre made config files when you hit launch. If you're lookin for fusee-primary, those are different

Manaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks I didn't know they were different, I think fusee primary is using the old files that I copied from my backed up before updating folder.

Moonlight-nx is still dodgy and hangs a times. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-