1. Manaboy

OP Manaboy Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Hope someone can help, my ipatch switch was on emunand 10.0.0 ofw with o
    0.13 AMOS, I followed the instructions on the atmosphere website, I updated my emunand ofw to 10.2, and I replaced the atmosphere folder with the folder from atmosphere 0.15, now my switch boots right into atmosphere after pagesope, I can't get into Hekate to boot free primary and any software I try to boot gives the "can not start the software" error.

Please help, what am I doing wrong??.

I've read that the software not booting maybe because of the lack of signpatch or something like that, but why can't I boot into Hekate :(

2. kidkat210

kidkat210 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Your issue with not loading games is a sig patch issue. Download the correct sig patches and that part will be fixed. As for hekate, I'm not sure

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Do you have the recent hekate files? Because hekate was recently updated too

Manaboy likes this.
  3. ZachyCatGames

ZachyCatGames GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Replace sd:/atmosphere/reboot_payload.bin with a copy of hekate’s payload for the first issue.

Manaboy likes this.
  4. kidkat210

United States
    That fix loading hekate?

Manaboy likes this.
  5. Manaboy

OP Manaboy Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Yes it did, the default reboot payload.bin that come with all including latest atmosphere boots to atmosphere only. Found that out the hard way.

Thanks alot for that I added all the files from this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-secondary-only.571543/

All working perfectly, this is why I love gbatemp, excellent community and website, as good as it was back then in the GBA/DS days.

Thank you both for the help, the guys at atmosphere just said, we don't support piracy or Hekate.

Last edited by Manaboy, Oct 30, 2020
  6. kidkat210

United States
    Those sig patches are for fusee-secondary/fss0/pre made config files when you hit launch. If you're lookin for fusee-primary, those are different

7. Manaboy

OP Manaboy Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Thanks I didn't know they were different, I think fusee primary is using the old files that I copied from my backed up before updating folder.

Moonlight-nx is still dodgy and hangs a times. :(

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - atmosphere, updated, Hekate