Not open for further replies.

Unjustly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've just a received an e-mail on the updated agreement. Does anyone have an older version of this agreement so we could compare what has been revised? My guess is that it has something to do with gateway being able to play online. This is what I've found so far but I'm not sure if it already was implemented in older agreements:

1.12 Termination and Transfer of the Agreement

You may terminate this Agreement at any time by deleting your Nintendo Network ID.

Nintendo may terminate this Agreement, or any part of this Agreement, at any time, without notice if you breach the terms of this Agreement. In case of minor breaches Nintendo will provide you with a prior warning of your non-compliance and give you an opportunity to remedy this. However, if your behaviour is utterly unacceptable, Nintendo is not required to provide you with such prior warning. Behaviour is considered utterly unacceptable in case of serious violations of the Nintendo Network Code of Conduct and other important provisions of this Agreement.

Nintendo may also terminate this Agreement, or any part of this Agreement, at any time, for legal, technical or commercial reasons. In this case, we will provide you with reasonable advance notice.

The termination of this Agreement for any reason will lead to the termination of any licences granted under the Agreement and will prevent your use of Nintendo Network, including, but not limited to Nintendo Shopping Services. The termination of a part of this Agreement may limit your use of selected applications and functionalities of Nintendo Network.

If this Agreement is terminated for any reason, Articles 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.13 and 1.14 will remain in effect.

Nintendo may transfer in its sole discretion the entire contractual relation with you under this Agreement to its affiliated company Nintendo Co. Ltd., located at 11-1 Hokotate-cho, Kamitoba, Minami-ku, Kyoto, Japan. Nintendo will inform you of such transfer at least one month in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: 80s are the new 20s. +1