Homebrew Updated nesDS with DLDI support

Smiler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do you access the menus on the touchscreen? Whenever I tap the file button it disables my controls. I'm using a supercard SD if that matters any, and I patched for dldi.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
is there any way the nesDS will remember to change B and A? i mean come on, the original NES was like this, why he changed the default?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In most SNES games, Y and B were used for similar functions as the NES's A and B buttons. Look at Super Mario Bros. vs Super Mario World for an example. And so now that we've got 4 buttons again, people want to play in a way that feels natural to them. Some prefer the buttons as they're labeled, while others prefer ones similar to the SNES configuration.

Personally I prefer Y + B, though I can stand A + B if I'm playing a GBA game.

Magnifico

Trophies
Website
www.getexbackclub.com
XP
Country
United States
while Y + B was great for the SNES, the way the dS is shaped i find B + A way more comforotable. wish i could make it default too. especailly since i have to hit "change" like 5 times for it to work.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to Loopy's site, as he's uploaded a version with different touchscreen control. It's still not perfect, and I have a hard time getting the upper tabs to work, but stuff on the lower portion of the screen is now much easier to hit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: yea. lots of work I did :D