Hacking Updated Acekard 2i through dsi XL

SacredG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't think it was possible but I updated the firmware for acekard from the alex rider icon to the latest dorasu one without the need of a ds phat/lite/or i. I thought a needed to buy a new card because I couldn't flash it. I hope this helps some tempers who don't know because I thought older ds systems or a dsi with outdated FW were always needed but that probably changed recently. my XL was 1.4.1 US. :yaynds:

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...This has always been the case. If you can still access your Acekard, then you can update it. Simple logic, no? something you don't have.

If you had been on a later firmware, you would not have been able to boot the Acekard, and thus, the update file.

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
You do realize that the dsi XL is just a big dsi so when people tell you need a dsi with an outdated fw they mean a dsi or dsi xl with an outdated fw which is what you had.

SacredG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The_Dragons_Master_F said:
You do realize that the dsi XL is just a big dsi so when people tell you need a dsi with an outdated fw they mean a dsi or dsi xl with an outdated fw which is what you had.

I never knew, I always treated them two different systems.
Every guide I read just said "dsi" and not XL. I thought the xl had better piracy protection like the psp 3000.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol