ariel2808

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
hi,
I am currently running my switch on atmosphere 19.0.0 and FW 12.0.0 I am trying to run a new game but I see that it requires FW 12.0.1 can I update only the FW and leave the CFW as is?

Kallrkyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
You also need to update Atmosphere
Update AMS to 1.0.0 and then firmware to 12.1.0, do not update to 13.0

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
hi,
I am currently running my switch on atmosphere 19.0.0 and FW 12.0.0 I am trying to run a new game but I see that it requires FW 12.0.1 can I update only the FW and leave the CFW as is?
You have to update the cfw all the time first. Otherwise your setup will not work anymore....makes sense. Why not updating atmosphere?

ariel2808

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
You have to update the cfw all the time first. Otherwise your setup will not work anymore....makes sense. Why not updating atmosphere?
I have updated first to atmosphere 1.0.0 but it caused a fatal error and then I have tried another version but I didn't see the sept folder I thought that it was the problem so I have looked for the latest version that includes the sept version that's why I have chosen this version of atmosphere, is there any way to update without the sept folder? if so I will do that and then install the latest FW

Kallrkyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Have you read the release notes with latest AMS ?
Some files have changed names, so if you are using hekate to boot you need to edit the hekate_ipl file to match the new filenames

ariel2808

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Have you read the release notes with latest AMS ?
Some files have changed names, so if you are using hekate to boot you need to edit the hekate_ipl file to match the new filenames
i have seen some videos on youtube but i have got lost so i have updated to the closest firmware that ive seen(at first my switch was on version 8.4.1 the cfw was really old)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you please explain to me how to update to 1.0.0 because I have tried and ran into a fatal error and it also says something about fusee I have dumped the firmware via tegrarcm and still fatal error i can't figure out what am I doing wrong
Delete your old Atmosphere files and folders then put the new ones on the SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr