Suggestion Update or remove "Play on WiiU Gamepad" Guide

cugel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread has been confounding and confusing readers for a while:

It contains a number of dead links and removed files that cause readers to think they need to hunt down mysterious files they don't actually need. It says to make certain files using scripts with no instruction or links as to how to do that.

As far as I can tell, at this point in time the commonly used injection scripts will prompt you with the option to play on the Gamepad, with no special files or instructions needed. The exception being the need to get a Wii U menu forwarder if one wants to boot into the Nintendont menu. In this case, clear instructions should be made as to how to make your own, or where to acquire said forwarder (such as using USB Helper to download one.)

thanks!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I suggest you PM the person who wrote the tutorial. The staff at GBAtemp have nothing to do with tutorials and articles written by users, there's not much we can do about outdated threads beyond perhaps locking them, but that's not particularly useful if people are still trying to follow them.

If you think it needs to be changed, I suggest you make a post in that thread with the correct method, and someone on the staff can make it a threadmark.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol