Well, i know about the topics speaking about the web exploit being tested etc... I created this topic to discuss this especific question and help me and others to decide what is the best thing to do. You have the option of buy a Mario Kart 8 who includes the offline 4.1.0 update and this is a sweet solution, but any other game have a offline 5.0.0 update? This is the mess, because if nintendo launch a new update closing the exploit and the future homebrew need the 5.0.0 we will be stuck in a old firmeware. Otherwise, if we update to 5.0.0 now, maybe the 4.1.0 become the only choice to homebrew and we dont will can downgrade until a solution be figured. Nintendo can also include a fixed new offline update with future games, then the time for choose is now. What you think about it? Someone have any information to decide this question?