Gagarin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What do I need to do to play newer games (dragon Age 2 and Crisis 2) cause they are asking for updates? Did I miss some update? I have a Kinmect dash.

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have dashlaunch you can just activate an option to block updates; I believe the newest version does this automatically for you.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There have actually been two versions of the kinect dash released (one in November and one in January) and the main rebooters are currently at the earlier one.

You have a couple of options

You get to remove the $SystemUpdate directory (or wave patch- similar idea) and install the newer versions of dashlaunch that remove version checks (xextool can do the same thing if you prefer although that is not ideal). I strongly suggest this method.

Failing that there is an unofficial fbbuild update doing the rounds (poke around se7ensins for a little while and you will find it, a couple of the graphical tools were also updated and we have a new nand flasher in NAND Flasher 360 by a person named Trancy) to bring you to the latest dash ( 12625 as opposed to the 12611 the mainline fbbuild uses). You lose dashlaunch though (supposedly the hook it used is now gone) and as there is another update looming (some say it is still coming this month) people are seemingly not inclined to put the effort in to update until then.

Gagarin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
But after I install the game there is no $SystemUpdate folder, unless I gotta do it before burning into disc. Can you recommend me any tools?
Where can I find a version of dashlaunch that remove version check? Can you provide at least version number?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo