Gaming Update game with banned psn account? (3.65)

Flirkyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello people!
I have a 3.65 vita that are currently banned (because I hacked my ps3 and screwing up with that) and I would like to know if it's still possible to update games with it?
If not, is there a way to manually update them?
Ofc Henkaku is out of the question since I'm on 3.65.
I would also like to not update the vita itself if possible.

Another question more or less related, I have almost all of my game backuped with qcma, which is fortunate because I can't download digital one's anymore so I would really be fucked if I haven't back them up before. But if I format my vita to put another account, and later go back to my current one, will I still be able to use these backup?

Thanks in advance for you help :)

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, updates do not require a psn account.
(Use vita update checker to find the fw version)

I m sure they banned your account and ps3 only, so you can make a new account on your vita.

Nope, your games are "gone", if you format your vita or you change something, you cannot activate your games again, BUT you will be able to use them with a new account when theflow releases henkaku.

Use qcma to make a backup.

3.65 is recommended until a new bootloader exploit is found.

Last edited by lucks,
Reactions: Flirkyn

Flirkyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to know :) I just hope that I can update the games without updating the vita. Well at worst I'll update and buy an used vita later for henkaku.

Nope, your games are "gone", if you format your vita or you change something, you cannot activate your games again, BUT you will be able to use them with a new account when theflow releases henkaku.

Well too bad =/ Guess I'll wait for henkaku on 3.65 or to get another vita before making a new account. Don't want to lose my games and saves ahah

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Updates do not require a fw update, i mean you can download and install them even on a 1.80 vita, but you will need to update your fw if the update requires an higher fw and you want to play that game.

As i said you can check the fw version with vita update checker

Last edited by lucks,
Reactions: Flirkyn

Flirkyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh didn't know that ahah. Well gotta do it when I'll got my game tomorrow. I'll check the firmware with update checker meanwhile.
Thanks for the answer :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Barbies BDSM Dungeon Adventure Featuring Gimp Ken!