Homebrew Update 11.4 and Homebrew

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry took so long to get back to you. I meant the menu in OoT.
You can do a DSiWarehax with 11.4 when SigHax gets released. You'll have to do a system transfer from your hacked to unhacked console. If I understood everything correctly, that's the way without a hardmod.
No problem, thanks for your answer!

I will just read about SigHax. Seems that chances for releases are low / will take like forever. At least, that is what is told. I am patient though.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem, thanks for your answer!

I will just read about SigHax. Seems that chances for releases are low / will take like forever. At least, that is what is told. I am patient though.
Actually the SigHax installer is already out. So is SigHax support in Luma3DS. We're all waiting for the protected bootrom9 to get dumped. Once that becomes public or the tools to dump our own does, it's done. derrek dumped it already, but he never made it public. He did tell us about how to go about it. Now hedgeberg is really close to dumping it. She's been working on it since last year. It'll be SOON™.

Reactions: hurrz

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Actually the SigHax installer is already out. So is SigHax support in Luma3DS. We're all waiting for the protected bootrom9 to get dumped. Once that becomes public or the tools to dump our own does, it's done. derrek dumped it already, but he never made it public. He did tell us about how to go about it. Now hedgeberg is really close to dumping it. She's been working on it since last year. It'll be SOON[emoji769].
Haha just read that. Thanks so much for informing me! Good luck to them though (I subscribed to the corresponding threads! It is incredible what can be done …

Reactions: pixelmasher

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Actually the SigHax installer is already out. So is SigHax support in Luma3DS. We're all waiting for the protected bootrom9 to get dumped. Once that becomes public or the tools to dump our own does, it's done. derrek dumped it already, but he never made it public. He did tell us about how to go about it. Now hedgeberg is really close to dumping it. She's been working on it since last year. It'll be SOON™.
Someone reported in the sighax thread it will be months before hedgeberg has anything. And derrek only dumped the 11 part not the 9 part.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone reported in the sighax thread it will be months before hedgeberg has anything. And derrek only dumped the 11 part not the 9 part.
I'll have to get caught up. I was busy with other stuff recently. Thanks for the heads up.

I thought hedgeberg was close to dumping the boot9. Not sure how long it would take to give us anything.

D

Deleted User

I found a video of a guy using soundhax on 11.4...is that thing a fake,or the real one for 11.4 is out?

Link to the video? Because I'd like to see what complete and utter tool is trying to make people think that soundhax actually works on 11.4.

also: soundhax totally doesn't work on 11.4. It was patched. End of story on that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Shouldn't preservation be legal tho?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.
    +1
    Preservation yeah it absolutely should be legal
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Believe Japan was going to make it legal at some point, according to a Kotaku story.
    +1
    I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade machines are old and busted very few ever saw any sort of home conversion
    We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, There's a lot of obscure Japanese arcade titles that are either lost to time or dumped.
    +1
    It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol
    I mean if a company could use AI to do the work of a home conversion for essentially free why not? The rights for some games are completely lost though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, AI is taking our jobs!
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol