Homebrew Update 11.1 and Homebrew

Startropic1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@startropic, NOT A GOOD IDEA, if you have another like freakyhax, oot3dx, and steeldiver
So what should I do? Picking up DQ7 tomorrow. I do have a Gateway 3DS flash card at my disposal. (and the blue Gateway DS flash card, and R4i DS card.)
Oooh, I have Cubic Ninja. I can backup my save through the homebrew launcher and do Ninjhax I guess...

Last edited by Startropic1,

pokemonshuffler12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

pokemonshuffler12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used ctr-HTTPwn, the 3DS doesn't hound me to update anymore, but can't access eshop.
in order to use that correctly, you have to exit Homebrew, without rebooting, it will give you an option to do that, then the eshop should be available, if you have menuhax, you need to uninstall it.
I think Because i updated the 11.1 first, and then downloading the otherapp bin, and attempting to put it in the Root, is causing the crashing issue, and the steelhax, and freaky to not work. I had no idea, you had to update it with 11.1 otherapp.bin, while you are still in version 11.0

plug313

Trophies
XP
Country
if I have freakyhax it's safe to update right? is there a step by step on how to? I'm a dumb noob yes I'm sorry for asking but I really don't want to lose homebrew :sad: I bought the game just for it

but I also want eShop and theme store access

Linkboy007

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So Project heaven will be a try to get a New Browserhax Method I'll Start tommorow to get browserhax on 11.1 and hope to find it earlier than yellows :D

Reactions: aoiefy

plug313

Trophies
XP
Country
Yea i kinda got the jist of that. STEELHAX works, if you installed with the new payload first.
@plug33, get steelhax on your system, you can use ctrhttp to bypass the eshop, so you can download it.

thank you! I'm gonna try tomorrow. noob question: so after I do that httpwn thing can I still update? lol I read the github read me but it doesn't say, sorry I really am clueless about this stuff

3DS homebrew is so complicated when compared to the PSP

pokemonshuffler12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to acess steelhax in 11.1, anyways. however when i used SVDT and selected ORAS it just freezes at the yellow screen. I used svdt on shuffle no problems, entering that game. Anyone have any cluses.
update: nvm, forgot ORAS, and freaky is blocked by 11.1 firmware.
Also a minor problem.
When i boot my homebrew menu, with steelhax, it just goes to the root of the sd card, I had to select boot.3dsx to go to menu, anyone have this issue?

Last edited by pokemonshuffler12345,

ThomasRobertWade

Trophies
XP
I was able to acess steelhax in 11.1, anyways. however when i used SVDT and selected ORAS it just freezes at the yellow screen. I used svdt on shuffle no problems, entering that game. Anyone have any cluses.
update: nvm, forgot ORAS, and freaky is blocked by 11.1 firmware.
Also a minor problem.
When i boot my homebrew menu, with steelhax, it just goes to the root of the sd card, I had to select boot.3dsx to go to menu, anyone have this issue?

Have you tried JK's Save Manager? It might give you better luck.

Linkboy007

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sadly you couldn't access local hosting sites anymore on 3ds :( so project heaven is useless now start to get skater41hax to work :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: as to you