3DS5HAX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just made a thread about 10.6 browser hax is not going to happen

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where can I go to see if/when Menuhax/Browserhax are updated?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am super new to the nintendo hacking scene, especially with the 3ds, especially especially with the new 3ds. I got homebrew working once with tubehax but then I updated the system because I'm a fool:cry::cry:. So now I have build 10.7.0-32u and I don't know how to install a new homebrew menu. This seems to be a forum of knowledgeable humans is there anyone who can help me out? I'm not opposed to downgrading my firmware as long as it's fairly safe. My main goal is to get pkhex working so i can do some competitive wifi battling done. THANK YOU MUCH IF YOU CAN HELP!!!:D:D

sniper_x002

Trophies
XP
Country
I am super new to the nintendo hacking scene, especially with the 3ds, especially especially with the new 3ds. I got homebrew working once with tubehax but then I updated the system because I'm a fool:cry::cry:. So now I have build 10.7.0-32u and I don't know how to install a new homebrew menu. This seems to be a forum of knowledgeable humans is there anyone who can help me out? I'm not opposed to downgrading my firmware as long as it's fairly safe. My main goal is to get pkhex working so i can do some competitive wifi battling done. THANK YOU MUCH IF YOU CAN HELP!!!:D:D
Well.. do you have OOT or Cubic Ninja?

VampireZio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im on the N3ds with the 10.7 version and trying to use the oot3ds method with the smea starter kit. Everytime I load the game with the haxxxxxxx save file and press a, it appears to try and work then it says home menu robpin something or other...and it goes back to the standard 3ds home screen with the apps never goes into a homebrew menu. Am I doing something wrong? I've checked all the files ive installed on the SD card and the game cart 5 times.

VampireZio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im on the N3ds with the 10.7 version and trying to use the oot3ds method with the smea starter kit. Everytime I load the game with the haxxxxxxx save file and press a, it appears to try and work then it says home menu robpin something or other...and it goes back to the standard 3ds home screen with the apps never goes into a homebrew menu. Am I doing something wrong? I've checked all the files ive installed on the SD card and the game cart 5 times.

kenseiden

i am overflow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you double check that you installed the correct version of the OOT3DS payload for your 3DS? It sounds like you might have installed O3DS payloads instead of the N3DS one. It's a definite possibility since I did that myself, haha.

VampireZio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you double check that you installed the correct version of the OOT3DS payload for your 3DS? It sounds like you might have installed O3DS payloads instead of the N3DS one. It's a definite possibility since I did that myself, haha.

Yeah I checked it 5 times and used the option chooser on the Smea website that gives you the hack based on your version.

VampireZio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait...so I am on the last step on the guide....where it says to update using system settings....if nintendo is at 11 now.....should I wait to update???? i dont want to mess this up.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have powersaves and i followed some tutorials and now i have the homebrew channel but still no idea how to get pkhex on homebrew
Pkhex is a computer program and most of the 3DS programs just simulate Pokemon Bank, no actual changing anything (no matter just how dumb that is..)

Did you mean pchex?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Penisapiens
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Tempus Bannus
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @cearp, okie dokie i'm sorry
  • cearp @ cearp:
    lol I meant nothing by it - and for the record I have no powers, so no worries :D
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, you're forgiven
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Well I don't forgive him. He's been eating ALL the Tempus Bannus's :angry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, it was only once :angry:
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ROFL :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp: