Homebrew Update 10.7 and homebrew

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using sky3ds+ and have ninjhax installed to my 9.2 sysnand. Can I use the same ninjhax for my emunand? I have a cubic ninja cia for my emunand if needed. Also Homebrew launcher cia is not working on 10.7 for me. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by hudhair,

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just think that anyone who wanted to downgrade should have by now (after 4 total kexploits, like seriously) and the Window should be closed for any must play SSB4 online right now plebs.
You're also probably too lazy to change your profile picture :P

Besides, don't judge, some people may buy a 3DS late. What about them?

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if it's safe to update sysnand via system updates, if I'm using the latest release of AuReiNAND (3.8.1 at time of writing) while having a9lh installed? As far as I've read/researched it should be okay to because the new AuReiNAND blocks writing to the FIRM0 and FIRM1 right? I just don't wanna brick or lose a9lh, and I have backups of NAND's, just no hardmod installed.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if it's safe to update sysnand via system updates, if I'm using the latest release of AuReiNAND (3.8.1 at time of writing) while having a9lh installed? As far as I've read/researched it should be okay to because the new AuReiNAND blocks writing to the FIRM0 and FIRM1 right? I just don't wanna brick or lose a9lh, and I have backups of NAND's, just no hardmod installed.
You're safe to update.

Reactions: Robert McCoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1