Homebrew Update 10.5!!!

squishyscrump

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone know why I can't update? I'm trying to update my emunand (reinand) it just keeps saying an error has occurred and cannot update and restart, my internet was dodgy before that so had to reset my hub but its working now but I keep getting an error when updating

edit: nvm after millions of attemps it done it

Last edited by squishyscrump,

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
anyone know why I can update? I'm trying to update my emunand (reinand) it just keeps saying an error has occurred and cannot update and restart, my internet was dodgy before that so had to reset my hub but its working now but I keep getting an error when updating
Tubehax DNS?
Banned?
Tried to inject the patched AGB_FIRM beforehand?

D

Deleted User

rxTools 3.0 nightly works, I didn't update the other titleID which I know is the 'update these titles to x version before launch' like Ironfall.

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Found this on 4chan so I'll might as well post it there.

(Not saying that this is real, but gotta be sure that it isn't)

Okay so I basically got what that TLS certificate does.
It basically "marks" the EmuNAND as an EmuNAND. When in SysNAND, this title gets checked along with the flash memory, which has a unique ID as well as a Nintendo specific common ID. The SD card doesn't have this Nintendo specific ID, so if you go into the eShop your EmuNAND WILL get marked.
They're going to swing the banhammer soon. Don't update to 10.5!

@Steveice10 @Reisyukaku Can you guys validate this?

Last edited by AtlasFontaine,

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank god that there is another stability update. Now I can start time traveling.

Wonder what was fixed and added.

MDX_Golden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a question, does browserhax work? Its stupid considering it says its working on thread, but ive been trying for a couple of minutes on my N3DS, and it doesnt seem to work. Note: I already hacked my 3ds on 10.5 thanks to good ol OOTHax. Im doing this to help out a friend. Sorry if this derails the conversation and or its against the rules of some sort.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think they stopped making it due to disks exploding lol +1