danih

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
+1 The Grinder
+1 PES 2010

COD-MW is out tomorrow, and.. well I don't feel like bashing anything right now, so no negatives.

leonster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
+1 for games I really want:

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Metroid: Other M
Sin & Punishment 2
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Epic Mickey
Fragile
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Animales de la Muerte
Sky Crawlers

I guess it doesn't include WiiWare, but if it does, throw in:
Cave Story
And Yet It Moves
Bit.Trip Void
Bonk: Brink of Extinction
Castlevania Rebirth
Explodemon
Night Game/Night Sky
La Mulana
Max & the Magic Marker
Pokemon Rumble (Scramble?)
Super Meat Boy
Oregon Trail

Not Zelda yet--I want it but we haven't seen even a trailer or screenshot yet so no point in getting hyped about it... have lots of older Zeldas I've yet to play, too, so I'll just stick with them for now.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii was my most anticipated (of any game for the past 10 years, actually!), but I'm playing through that now, so it's no longer on the "upcoming" list for me!

fuzzyponken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The games I'm looking forward to the most are

No More Heroes 2
Monster Hunter Tri
Fragile: Ruins of the Moon

I'm not going to vote for the first-party games as I know those will be amazing, and thus I'm not really hyped about them. They'll come out whenever, be awesome and that's that.

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
+1 Monado Beginning of The World
+1 F1 2009
+1 Zangeki Reginleiv (Not much is known about this game only that is has 4 player online co-op.)

kalantiaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody exited about TF: War for Cybertron?

I am!
rofl2.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kalantiaw said:

I am!
rofl2.gif

Transformers games haven't really been all too good from my memory. Sure, this isn't a Michael "Butcher" Bay movie to video game (if anyone got the "Butcher Bay" reference, then you're probably the only one), but that still doesn't change that Transformers aren't exactly a popular video game franchise, unless there's one that's not coming to memory. Not to mention Wii games ALWAYS get the short end of the stick on multi-console games.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
kalantiaw said:

I am!
rofl2.gif

Transformers games haven't really been all too good from my memory. Sure, this isn't a Michael "Butcher" Bay movie to video game (if anyone got the "Butcher Bay" reference, then you're probably the only one), but that still doesn't change that Transformers aren't exactly a popular video game franchise, unless there's one that's not coming to memory. Not to mention Wii games ALWAYS get the short end of the stick on multi-console games.
There should be no reason to why there isn't a good Wii game, after all Transformers Armada on the PS2 was very good.

There is talk of this being the "Arkham Asylum" of the Transformers games but seeing its Activision the Wii version will be sent off to a different dev to be ported down and they'll probably only have 6 months to do it.

I know the other versions is handle by High Moon Studio who did the pretty good Darkwatch and the pretty bad Bourne Conspiracy. It could go either way but its probably the most promising Transformers game since Armada.

kalantiaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think it's independent of Hasbro and Hollywood influence that's why it's highly anticipated. Well, first impressions are good and the trailer kicks ass!

Hope gameplay does too, soon!

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Xenoblade! The new RPG by Monolith Soft to Nintendo Wii!!

The Last Story is a project of Nintendo and Mistwalker!! A new AAA RPG is coming to Wii by Hironobu Sakaguchi, one of the principals creators of Final Fantasy!

This two game in "Hyperventilating" category XD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIoANBgzYkQ