Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nintendo-eShop-logo.jpg
Nintendo's president Satoru Iwata revealed some upcoming improvements to the 3DS eShop, including the following:
  • Downloadable, playable demos
  • The ability to buy expansions or extra features for a certain game off the eShop
  • Downloading multiple titles at once, as well as downloading in sleep mode
  • The launching of an eShop accessible from computers and smartphones, allowing you to view reviews, videos, screenshots, etc. Downloading titles will be available at a later time.
Source 1

Source 2

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hell yeah! This is what I wanted for the eShop from the beginning.

Now I don't have to buy-before-try on pure faith in the company making the game.

lestatbytes

leaving without a trace..
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wait it seems thats gonna be better then what the wii has
Probably.
It's also.. Uhh.. 3D. I think we already knew 3DS is better than Wii.

Oh really, I would not call something that causes people to get migraines a good feature, so other then that how is the 3DS "better" then the Wii?

Migraines ? maybe wrong angle ? - they can adjust the 3D depth too/or re-calibrate - sometimes if your not used to 3D u just have to train your eyes lil by little and it will work.

and yes 3DS is better in many way me thinks - portability/3D - i kno some of the games suks atm but im sure there's lots of developer with epic IDEA already -
and for me 3D feature is not a gimmick it actually increase the gameplay experience, change the game strat.. im just saying :)

and yes finally the DEMOS - though its limited but its kewl, "if you want it you go get the full version."

steveo1978

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Migraines ? maybe wrong angle ? - they can adjust the 3D depth too/or re-calibrate - sometimes if your not used to 3D u just have to train your eyes lil by little and it will work.

and yes 3DS is better in many way me thinks - portability/3D - i kno some of the games suks atm but im sure there's lots of developer with epic IDEA already -
and for me 3D feature is not a gimmick it actually increase the gameplay experience, change the game strat.. im just saying :)

and yes finally the DEMOS - though its limited but its kewl, "if you want it you go get the full version."

Well had seen reports on this site of people getting migraines after they had played for a while. Portability would be more of a convenience. The demo part is what I was referring to in my original post.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
wait it seems thats gonna be better then what the wii has
Probably.
It's also.. Uhh.. 3D. I think we already knew 3DS is better than Wii.

Oh really, I would not call something that causes people to get migraines a good feature, so other then that how is the 3DS "better" then the Wii?

Many people hated using the Wiimotes, so it kinda cancels each other out, but I still think the 3DS is better.

There is also a difference between playing it for the first time for a while, and playing it for a while after a consecutive number of times. People have complained about problems the first time, but have also said they've grown accustomed to it after multiple play-times.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
YES DEMOS YES!

Finally, Apple should learn something from Ninty.

"Lite" versions of apps, maybe? :P

"Lite" versions are not for all apps, and are not Apple enforced. What I was thinking of, is that there will be demos for all eShop apps, and are officially enforced by Nintendo, and are there for every eShop app.

Besides, "Lite" apps are usually half baked full versions covered up in ads. Atleast these eShop "Demos" won't have ads, since I'm not sure the 3DS can handle in-app advertisements :moot:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.