Untitled Goose Game faces slight delay

70.jpg

Revealed last year to the joy and delight of every gamer was Untitled Goose Game, an indie game by House House that puts you in control of a goose whose goal in life is to cause havoc and troll everyone and everything. The game was given a vague early 2019 release date alongside some gameplay footage during a Nindies showcase, but it looks like we'll have to wait just a bit longer to experience the glory of Goose Game. In a somewhat cheeky Tweet, House House announced that the game has been delayed, moving from early 2019 to "later 2019". When it does launch, you'll be able to play it on Nintendo Switch and PC.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You all totally forgot about this one, and you lie if you say otherwise. A goose will bite you in the bottom for this.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Definitely understandable.
Such a precious game deserves all the polish it can get.

I hope they are making arrangements for Goose DLC in Smash Bros. Ultimate because this will be big.

nathone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have been following this for a while, really glad they are taking the time to polish it, it will live and die by its gameplay, and if something feels off I am happy to wait while they fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over