Homebrew unsigned cia's

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok I'm so new to this I have that new car smell.
So I followed this guide and did the soundhax https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(soundhax)
Then I played around on youtube and found fasthax fbi and I have that and I'm downloading a legit cia.

So what I'm understanding after all this "gobbly gook" in this thread if I would have noticed "to Continue to Decrypt9"
I should follow that and the next guide and the next guide. in the end it will have me downgrade and then everything non legit cia can run after I upgrade back to 11.2.035u and can still run non legit cia.
Yes, if you want to be able to boot into 11.2 and use unsigned CIAs, this guide is for you. You've just got to follow it.

TherealDarknes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok I'm so new to this I have that new car smell.
So I followed this guide and did the soundhax https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(soundhax)
Then I played around on youtube and found fasthax fbi and I have that and I'm downloading a legit cia.

So what I'm understanding after all this "gobbly gook" in this thread if I would have noticed "to Continue to Decrypt9"
I should follow that and the next guide and the next guide. in the end it will have me downgrade and then everything non legit cia can run after I upgrade back to 11.2.035u and can still run non legit cia.
yes after you upgrade you can install non legit cias

flashmanx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed this video found in this thread
I thought the guy said this video was him doing the guide on video.

at the 14:19 mark I (x) the 2 he said to on the new 3ds he said make sure (x) press start I did and it now says error has occurred failed to mount CRTNAND press any button to shutdown.

then it does nothing. with the sd card in it repeats error message with the sd card out it won't reboot at all what do I do?
edited
ok so i pressed power and start and it loaded the last menu i was on at th 14 20 mark and checked the right thing new 3ds cpu clock (x) and it said error again but this time when i pressed power and start it booted to the next step in the video and seems to be working

Last edited by flashmanx,

flashmanx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its all back to normal and this video worked
scared me for a sec
only thing is custom themes loads to a black screen and not the normal menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok