yee

OP
Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada
Just checking to see if anyone else has been able to fix it before sending it in for repairs.

The R button only works if you push it at a certain place with a certain pressure, and I kept pressing it for like 10 minutes and blowing into it seeing if it would fix it, but the problem still exists.

It only works now if I hold it really hard, and even then I'm lucky to even have it respond.

Thanks

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem. That is why I bought mine at Target (like a walmart, but a little nicer). Returned after 3 weeks of use, with no drops. In fact second one got a broken hinge, returned 2nd time and this time got a black one, no issues yet. month and a half old so far.

Return it

yee

OP
Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada
Haha, sorry for forgetting to update this thread.

I returned it a couple of days ago, but this one has 2 pink pixels (assuming they're dead).

Least I can play Mario Kart again
biggrin.gif

The person that helped me from BestBuy was very nice, and quick. I told him what was wrong, he went in the back for a few minutes, came back out and gave me my new DSL
biggrin.gif

yee

OP
Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, how'd you remember? LOL

They have one in Richmond, so it's pretty convient for us living in the area, but I was just wondering because Richmond is still like a 30 minute drive from my place, hah.

Mystic-Homer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, how'd you remember? LOL

They have one in Richmond, so it's pretty convient for us living in the area

Yes, indeed... Now I just have to figure out how to get there, haha... Not quite sure how, exactly.

All I know is that I see it driving down the highway all the time... And never been in there :S

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just checking to see if anyone else has been able to fix it before sending it in for repairs.

The R button only works if you push it at a certain place with a certain pressure, and I kept pressing it for like 10 minutes and blowing into it seeing if it would fix it, but the problem still exists.

It only works now if I hold it really hard, and even then I'm lucky to even have it respond.

Thanks

Well does anyone know a fix to it, since my ds phat been doing the same thing. I had thing over a year and there is no returning it back to wherever I got it.

Lawr.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Thanks

Well does anyone know a fix to it, since my ds phat been doing the same thing. I had thing over a year and there is no returning it back to wherever I got it.

Don't you live near Vancouver ? Nintendo has a walk-in repair center, so GO THERE. They just give away DS Lites.

supergahar

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Is there any nintendo service centre in singapore?
bcoz i bought lite in target australia, and the R quite non responsive also.
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Hilarious :rofl2: