PS1/2 Unreal Tournament III

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ut3-logo.jpg
First of all, I hate GameFly!!!!, hate them, they have such great deals on used video games I end up getting SO many games!!!
hate2.gif

I recently got UT3, as an avid fan of the original UT, I have to say that IT FRIGGIN ROCKS!!, thats it, plain and simple, while I cannot compare it to my other (love of my life) Call of Duty 4, UT3 offers a so well designed and hectic pace that totally embraces my gaming style!!! (meaning, I don't suck at it!)

I love it, kudos to Epic, kudos to me for getting it for just 15.90USD (had 5USD off for being subscribed for three months).

I know Ze doesn't like it, anyone else that loves that game?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I loved the demo I played on the PC. I've been wanting to get the PC version since it came out but I'm trying to justify buying yet another game to add to my pile of games to play, let alone one that has no end so I can move on to a new game.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
jumpman17 said:
I loved the demo I played on the PC. I've been wanting to get the PC version since it came out but I'm trying to justify buying yet another game to add to my pile of games to play, let alone one that has no end so I can move on to a new game.
I hate my pile of games I always get and never play!, but I love UT3!, get it jumpy, GET IT!

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I've got it for PC and have been a fan of past versions. Its quite a nice distraction, very pretty. But I pretty much only like deathmatch. The bots are disasterous in the othe modes and the online community is non-existant. Seriously, there's only one server in Australia, it sometimes has a few people on it but it's always running only about 3 different maps. At the moment no one is playing...

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
I played the PC version and i liked it, im yet to get the PS3 version. Im a bit iffy about the controls for the PS3 version. Do you really stand a chance a with the PS3 controllers? And since you can play with a keyboard and mouse setup, wouldnt the (K&M) people pwn? Since it is a fast paced game. And the mods you can do sound awesome aswell.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
enigmaindex said:
I played the PC version and i liked it, im yet to get the PS3 version. Im a bit iffy about the controls for the PS3 version. Do you really stand a chance a with the PS3 controllers? And since you can play with a keyboard and mouse setup, wouldnt the (K&M) people pwn? Since it is a fast paced game. And the mods you can do sound awesome aswell.

I've kicked m/kb players ass with a dualshock3, but you can filter kb/m and gamepad only servers.

And mods is what this game is about, adds about 200+ hours of fun. UT2D is one that should be played right away!

Marxian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sc4rFac3d said:
I've kicked m/kb players ass with a dualshock3, but you can filter kb/m and gamepad only servers.

Yeah, you can't filter out FragFX users though
ph34r.gif
. FragFX FTW!
tongue.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pirated it, didn't like it. IMO, if it had Half Life 2 caliber customization/modding, it would be great, but as of now it feels like Unreal Tournament 1 for me.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Linkiboy said:
Pirated it, didn't like it. IMO, if it had Half Life 2 caliber customization/modding, it would be great, but as of now it feels like Unreal Tournament 1 for me.
I guess that is why I like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30