Unpopular Opinions 2.0

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm currently playing the remake of Super Mario RPG, and I think this game is nothing special.

The EU should be dissolved.

Super Mario Wonder is massively overrated.

If you get offended or "triggered" by a word or an opinion, it's on you, not on the other people expressing it and you should be the one questioning yourself instead of trying to police langage and speech.

There's a lot of paranoia about racism (or any "phobias" for that matter), and a lot of things blamed on racism have actually nothing to do with racism, life is just a bitch to everyone sometimes, not everything is always about the color of your skin or who you fuck with.

Last edited by Ligeia,
Reactions: Megadriver94

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Which is the epitome of a fascist mindset, since fascism is all about banning different views.
Fascism is a lot more than just not wanting to rub elbows with shitty people who want to harm others for simply existing.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well just think about it then.

I have another thing to tell you : "the road to hell is paved with good intentions".
Oh, you are trying to wax philosophy. Yeah, I don’t care. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@Ligeia AND @The Catboy SHADDAP ABOUT POLITICS, NOBODY CARES!
also screw liberalism and conservatism, contrarianism is where it's at
I am actually just an Anarchist. I don’t care for Conservatives or Liberals

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
God forbid you actually use your brain and think :glare: :rofl:
Waxing philosophy is all well and good, but this is neither the place nor time. Equally, I feel no need to shift on my opinion on this one. Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists actively seek to harm people like me for simply existing, I see no reason to want to share a space with them. Either they learn from others and realize their believes are terrible or they find another platform willing to cater to them. Maybe you are fine with rubbing elbows with them and that’s your business to sort out.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Waxing philosophy is all well and good, but this is neither the place nor time. Equally, I feel no need to shift on my opinion on this one. Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists actively seek to harm people like me for simply existing, I see no reason to want to share a space with them. Either they learn from others and realize their believes are terrible or they find another platform willing to cater to them. Maybe you are fine with rubbing elbows with them and that’s your business to sort out.
Ugh, you want to ban people merely because they are actively advocating for and working towards your extermination? Literally the same. Hypocrite much? gOD fORbID you ACTuALlY Use your bRAin AND THINk.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ugh, you want to ban people merely because they are actively advocating for and working towards your extermination? Literally the same. Hypocrite much? gOD fORbID you ACTuALlY Use your bRAin AND THINk.
IMG_7811.jpeg
Thinking take up energy, so I stopped that

• Haha
Reactions: Megadriver94

Deleted member 591971

Trophies
XP
you're not alone

you're fucking alone
mario odyssey feels quantity over quality, too many filler moons and too much filler content. i can understand why people love mario odyssey, i might hate it but i can still appreciate the banger soundtrack, amazing graphics, the story which is something diferent i guess. mario odyssey just isnt my thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan