Hacking Question unpatched unit from Amazon?

Zap2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You could just buy the super mario odyssey bundle it's currently not patched for sure (iirc the splatoon 2 bundle is the same deal)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I went to a gamestop and gave them a list with the serial ranges and they found me one new and unpatched (just if you do this make sure it's not a busy time) and there were plenty of used ones (I didn't want one though)
A lady there told me their stock isn't always switched out so sometimes you'll just find what you're looking for

What date do u go to the store?
Have u still got serial ranges ? That they used to find u one new and unpatched

Is GameStop just in Ireland I’m in uk? If anyone knows the best local stores.

Ok so super mario odyssey bundle and splatoon 2 are defo safe? I look for them I prob prefer a cheaper bundle as they are digital download game be wasted as can’t sell the game on. Is there console only deals unpatched?

Why is Switches with lower serial#s with the original firmware at 4.1 prefable? And what’s they serial ranges ?

Last edited by Zap2000,

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What date do u go to the store?
Have u still got serial ranges ? That they used to find u one new and unpatched

Is GameStop just in Ireland I’m in uk? If anyone knows the best local stores.

Ok so super mario odyssey bundle and splatoon 2 are defo safe? I look for them I prob prefer a cheaper bundle as they are digital download game be wasted as can’t sell the game on. Is there console only deals unpatched?

Why is Switches with lower serial#s with the original firmware at 4.1 prefable? And what’s they serial ranges ?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-...he-first-post-before-asking-questions.481215/ and it can be pretty much any shop tbh you'll probably have to look at a few and used switches as of no are easy to fin unpatched

Zap2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You could just buy the super mario odyssey bundle it's currently not patched for sure (iirc the splatoon 2 bundle is the same deal)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I went to a gamestop and gave them a list with the serial ranges and they found me one new and unpatched (just if you do this make sure it's not a busy time) and there were plenty of used ones (I didn't want one though)
A lady there told me their stock isn't always switched out so sometimes you'll just find what you're looking for

The super maro special edition bundle is all coming up on On XAJ1 range and there no green in the serial sticky just orange I thought they where 100% safe?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, what's 401k?