Hacking Unnamed R4i Cart

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
correct!

Hey, when new games come out RetroGameFan releases new "dat files" To get the update on your card all you need to do is visit his thread here Retro's Thread and download the update. Extract the file and place the 3 new dat files inside the TTmenu folder on your micro sd card. Your computer will ask if you want to overwrite the files and you say "OK" to all three. You can also exchange the usrcheat.dat file if you want to in the same folder and when the computer asks if it's ok to overwrite you say yes. Then you can play the newest games. :D

shihomt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
yeah. it's cool. its ok if not alphabetically arrange I think I will get use to it.

nothing really happens when I press x y and b.. and start and select. It needs stylus to operate cheats.

shihomt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Ill try new dat files later.

wait.. how can I watch videos?
and can I play mp3 on it?

_______
my computer's full of firmware now.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to play mp3 you need to download moonshell 2.10 from here. Just extract the files and place them at the root of your micro sd card.
If you want to watch movies on your flash card you can, you need to use Moonshell to play them, but you need to change the movies into a file that moonshell will accept. The file extension is called .dpg and you will need to search www.filetrip.net for the software to convert the movies into the right format! Or use google and search for ".dpg file converter"

By the way, I meant to watch videos on YouTube, to see how your flash card's operating system works.

shihomt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
the original firmware ofmy r4i is moonshell right? cause i tried it and can play music.. ill just buy new micro sd for music and ill try videos.

ahyways, what is passme?

teatube

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have the same one too
I was at my mates house and i picked this blue r4i card up
and after that he told me: you can take it if you want
i took it and its like useless for me because the sdcard is missing.
btw theres a website mentioned on the card
www.ndsiLL.com
I don't have like a dsi or ds lite anymore
the only thing i have is a new 3ds xl.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Shubshub @ Shubshub: oshit its the real jdbye